Top Education Sites
Career Training Sites
www.lynda.com – Lynda.com is a paid site for technology training, however check your local library to see if they have a paid subscription you can tap into!
Tips to Improve Your Code for Data Science
1. Strictly follow style standards: https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0008/
2. Write modular, generic, object-oriented code: https://www.udemy.com/course/python-oops-beginners/ , https://realpython.com/python3-object-oriented-programming/
3. Write unit tests to test your functions and methods: https://docs.python-guide.org/writing/tests/
4. Organize your code base: http://drivendata.github.io/cookiecutter-data-science/#cookiecutter-data-science
5. Separate exploration and production development, and develop production code using test-driven development (TDD): http://engineering.pivotal.io/post/test-driven-development-for-data-science/
Top 10 Skills for Data Science
1. Probability & Statistics
2. Linear Algebra
6. Tableau/Power BI
Top 10 Algorithms for Data Science
1. Linear Regression
2. Logistics Regression
3. K-means Clustering
5. Support Vector Machine
6. Decision Tree
7. Random Forest
8. Gradient Boosting Machine
10. Artificial Neural Networks
Top 10 Industries for Data Science
5. Healthcare & Pharma
Top 10 Soft Skills
2. Emotional Intelligence
3. Complex Problem Solving
4. Critical Thinking
Some of the top Tech Websites & Blogs
Gigaom is a blog-related media company that offers news, analysis, and opinions on startups, emerging technologies.
Tech Crunch is one of the leading technology media on the internet as well as one of the most famous technology blog online. Mainly this provides articles related to internet portals, latest tech product reviews and news etc.
The Next Web is another leading blog on the internet which provides technology stuff on the daily basis to internet users. Mostly it covers guides and topics related to business, culture and technology.
The Verge is another most popular and famous technology blog for tech lovers which are mainly interesting in reading tech news, product reviews and products information etc. Also, it shares interesting guides about the technology and how it affects the society.
Wired.com is popular media on the internet providing news related to latest trends of technology. Also, it publishes helpful guides related to latest or upcoming gadgets, science, entertainment, business and design etc.
CNET publishes reviews, news, articles, blogs, podcasts, and videos on technology and consumer electronics globally.